Lest we forget…
This month we’re commemorating Remembrance Sunday, acknowledging the service and sacrifice made by millions of men and women to defend our freedom and protect our way of life.
To highlight this important day (12th November this year) in our national calendar we are giving away some poppy themed jewellery.
For every entry that is submitted, we will donate 10p to the Red Poppy Appeal.
Remembrance Day Giveaway
We want to raise awareness for this important day, so we’re giving away some poppy themed jewellery. One silver brooch and one silver adjustable ring featuring actual dried poppies suspended in resin. These are two separate prizes.
To be in with a chance of winning – enter below!
The Remembrance Day Giveaway
We have two poppy themed giveaways this month:
- One sterling silver poppy brooch (worth £85)
- One sterling silver adjustable poppy ring (fits any finger, worth £65)
- Real dried poppies suspended in clear resin, finished by hand in sterling silver
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- UK entrants only.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- The prize is shown on this competition page.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize subject to circumstances.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This draw will take place on Sunday 12th November.
- Winners are chosen using a random generator.
- Winners will be notified within one day by email and asked for contact details. If no reply is received within one week, a different winner will be selected at random.
- We aim to dispatch prizes within a couple of weeks of hearing back from the winner, the item will be custom made.
- If you are a winner, Honour Jewellery reserves the right to use your name on social media as required, highlighting you as a winner.
- The competition may be terminated in exceptional circumstances.